Soup Mix, Little Italy Wedding Soup
Preparing the meatballs:
1. Push the turkey sausage out of the casings, discard casings.
2. Use two knives and chop the whole grain breadcrumb/herb mixture and egg into the ground turkey.
3. Form small meatballs by hand, about 60. Set aside in refrigerator, or freezer, until ready to add the soup.
4. To form meatballs easily, keep a bowl of cold water nearby and dip fingers between rolling meatballs.
Preparing the soup:
1. In a 6-8 quart pot, saute’ onion in oil for 3-5 minutes or just stir in Little Italy Wedding Soup larger soup vegetable seasoning packet in oil for about 30 seconds.
2. Add broth and bring to boil.
3. Add meatballs and simmer 20 minutes covered, Bring soup back to boil and add the tiny pasta, and escarole.
4. Bring heat back to a simmer, cover and cook 10-15 minutes.
5. Serve with Parmesan cheese and crusty bread for a fine family dinner.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W2.0000” x H6.0000” x L3.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.