Macadamias, Roasted No Salt 7 oz.
• 1 cup butter, softened
• 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
• 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
• 1 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and almond extracts. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
Nadine’s Macadamia Nut Encrusted Mahi Mahi
(courtesy of the Hamakua Plantations Visitors’ Center)
Mahi Mahi filets
1 egg, beaten
Macadamia Nuts (finely chopped)
Salt and Pepper Mahi Mahi.
Dust with flour.
Dip in egg wash
Roll in finely chopped Macadamia Nuts
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until done.
Notes: Sea Bass, Snapper or other delicate fish can be substituted for Mahi Mahi.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.4 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H1.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.